Thursday 13 December 2012

Space Hotel Melbourne Queen Ensuite Room Review

An article by GenX published 
at Melbourne Victoria Australia www.melbournevicaustralia.blogspot.com
Please do not reprint or republish in part or in any form.

I revisited Melbourne in early December 2012 and once again stayed at Space Hotel, Russell Street, Melbourne. I took a cab from the airport to Space Hotel and it cost me AUD54 for the ride. It was after 1am when I reached Space Hotel and my room key card was given to me upon me presenting my Agoda voucher. The guy on duty did ask for my credit card and charged AUD1 to confirm that my card was valid.

The last time I stayed at Space Hotel was back in May 2012 where I shared a twin room with my son for a couple of nights and then moved to a single room by myself after he flew back to USA to start his summer internship job. That time we had to use the shared common bathroom. This time around, I went with my wife and therefore I booked the Queen Ensuite Bedroom.

Previously I booked my rooms directly via Space Hotel website because I found their weekly rates to be lower than Agoda.com rate per night; but this time around, I only stayed 2 nights at Space Hotel and found that Agoda daily rate was better than Space Hotel website rates. Click here to read my article on Agoda versus HotelClub for Online Room Reservations.

Without further ado, here are some photos taken of the Queen Ensuite Room I stayed in at Space Hotel. Fresh towels were provided daily and toiletries included bath gel, shampoo and conditioner. 










CONCLUSION

The bathroom that came with my Queen Ensuite room was "huge" compared to the one I had in Formule 1 on Elizabeth Street which was really crap. I will say that I was happy with the Space Hotel Queen Ensuite room.

The rooms I stayed in at space hotel so far were clean and the bed, comfy. Space Hotel is also pretty near to Melbourne Central Station and Lygon Street is just across the road (where many restaurants are located and one of them is my favorite - Mercadante). And like I mentioned in my first article on Space Hotel, they have many different types of rooms to cater to all kinds of budgets, please click on link below to read more.

An Article by GenX

Click here to read my article Melbourne Clean Affordable Hotel Accommodation for Single Person or Family of Four. In this article I posted photos of the single room I stayed in at Space Hotel and the common shared bathrooms.

And if you prefer to stay near Flinders Station, click here to read my article Ibis Budget (formerly known as Formule 1 Budget Hotel), CBD Melbourne. In this article I posted photos of the room I stayed at Formule 1 where it comes with a bunk bed and therefore 3 people are allowed to stay in the room.


For food and restaurants review, I have published several articles where I recommended places to eat in Melbourne. Click here to read the first in the series on my articles titled Melbourne Food and Coffee is Freaking Good.



No comments:

Post a Comment