Sunday 28 October 2012

My National Australia Bank FREE Visa Debit Card

An article by GenX published 
at Melbourne Victoria Australia www.melbournevicaustralia.blogspot.com
Please do not reprint or republish in part or in any form.


Previously in my article titled FREE Visa and MasterCard Debit Card from Australia Banks, I posted my Debit Cards from Citibank, Commonwealth Bank and HSBC Australia. I did open a NAB Classic Banking Account and was expecting to get my NAB Debit Card, but it never came. So, I called NAB Customer Service and their system shows that I never requested for it! I guess the guy who opened my NAB account forgot to request the NAB Debit Card for me. Unfortunately, I had to fly to Gold Coast back in June with Tiger Airways and therefore did not manage to collect my card until I was back in Melbourne this October.

If you see the above image, you will note that the NAB Classic Card comes is Pink and I was worried they may issue that to me, haha.

The good news is, mine is black as you can see for yourself. Of course I have Photoshopped the photo of my card below to show the first 4 digits starting with 1111, hahaha




And so now my collection of FREE Australia Debit Cards is complete :)


To learn more on Citibank Australia Everyday Account, HSBC Day To Day Account, Commonwealth Complete Access and NAB Classic Banking Account which all comes with FREE Visa or MasterCard Debit, please click here to my article FREE Visa and MasterCard Debit Card from Australia Banks.

An Article by GenX



No comments:

Post a Comment